Essential Letter and Application Writing || English Letters || Part - 1 - EDUREJA

Latest News

Essential Letter and Application Writing || English Letters || Part - 1


1. An Application to the Headmaster seeking admission to a child.
To
The Head Master,
Tufanganj Vivekananda Visyalaya (H.S.)
Tufanganj, Cooch Behar – 736159
Respected Sir,
          I am applying to your school because of its outstanding reputation. I, with my family live in a nearby locality. I intend to have my son aged 13 years, admitted into your school in class V in the beginning of the coming session. My wife who is a teacher has taken particular care of his studies from his infancy and I think he is upto the standard.
         I shall be highly obliged if you kindly inform me by post of the details regarding the admission and give my child a chance to appear in the admission test.
       Thanking you,
Ward no 6,
P.S & P.O- Tufanganj,
Dist,- Cooch Behar,
Pin No.- 736159
Dated : 15-03-2018
Yours faithfully,
Ranjeet Kumar Sarkar

2. Application for School leaving certificate.
To
The Head Master,
Tufanganj Vivekananda Visyalaya (H.S.)
Tufanganj, Cooch Behar – 736159
Respected Sir,
          As I have been transferred to Siliguri office propose to take my family along with me. My son Koushik Ganguly is a student of class IX in Section ‘A’ in your school.
        I hope you will appreciate my difficulty caused by this unavoidable circumstances and kindly give his school leaving Certificate and also a Character Certificate.
       Thanking you,
Ward no 6,
P.S & P.O- Tufanganj,
Dist,- Cooch Behar,
Pin No.- 736159
Dated : 15-03-2018
Yours faithfully,
Sanjeeb Paul

3. Application for leave.
To
The Head Master,
Tufanganj Vivekananda Visyalaya (H.S.)
Tufanganj, Cooch Behar – 736159
Respected Sir,
          I respectfully beg to state that since Tuesday last I have confined to bed with high fever and cold. The doctor has diagnosed it to be an attack of Bronchopneumonia and it will take about a fortnight for me to recover from it.
         I shall, therefore, be obliged if you kindly grant me casual leave of absence for 20 days from Friday the 16th March till the 4th April.
       Thanking you,
Ward no 6,
P.S & P.O- Tufanganj,
Dist,- Cooch Behar,
Pin No.- 736159
Dated : 15-03-2018
Yours faithfully,
Ranjeet Kumar Sarkar

4. A letter to the Headmaster asking for a leave beforehand.
To
The Head Master,
Tufanganj Vivekananda Visyalaya (H.S.)
Tufanganj, Cooch Behar – 736159
Respected Sir,
          I beg respectfully to state my son Kabir Sarkar is a student of class VII in your school. As due to some urgent piece of business he is required to stay at home tomorrow, he will not be able to attend his class on 16th March.
         Therefore, I request you to be kind enough to excuse his absence of that day and grant a casual leave.
       Thanking you,
Ward no 6,
P.S & P.O- Tufanganj,
Dist,- Cooch Behar,
Pin No.- 736159
Dated : 15-03-2018
Yours faithfully,
Ranjeet Kumar Sarkar







NOTICE OF RIGHTS
No part of this publication may be reproduced, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, or translated into any other language or computer language, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, magnetic, optical, chemical, manual, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Edureja Academy except under the terms of a Edureja Academy License Agreement.
Content of Copyright : © Edureja Academy & Rejaul Hoque Sarkar - http://edureja.blogspot.com


  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

1 comments:

  1. This will absolutely going to help me in my project.I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work!
    application for absent due to fever

    ReplyDelete

Item Reviewed: Essential Letter and Application Writing || English Letters || Part - 1 Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Rejaul Hoque Sarkar
Scroll to Top